Monday, December 19, 2011

Change The Header of PES 2012


Tutorial again! . This time I want to replace. . what ya name is on it?? ahh we considerthe Header, like this ya what I mean. .









It's the writing PES 2012, now I will replace with KASKUS. Later you can replace yourselfwant to picture what.


First Download the File In Here


png files instead of hard to extract it, I give your instantly. These results were extracted from unnamed55 .


pes l0g0


to save lives continue to save images right click.
then open Photoshop or other editor .





























Delete all text and replace it with the picture kaskus .














Look Like This


























Then Save As PNG gan, do not be forgotten. 
Then Open PES Ultimate Data Explorer














follow these steps . then click replace image














If you are, Unnamed 55.bin Copy kitserver folder earlier in dt06.img
The result:




Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

1 comment: